So yep, I had a "Mohawk" for 3 days. And can I just tell you.I am one sexy mohican!
For some family members calling this "stupid" and "dumb", and no one will do it. There were 2 adults and 10 nephews that were sporting the time honored haircut. One family member who was very( for some reason ) loud and open about how dumb an idea it was, and wouldn't let her kids do it, ended up having to pay each of her 2 kids $5 to do it. A number of people put up a stink about it, but came friday night,thought it was very fun and original. And don't know why they did put up a stink about it in the first place. Its just hair!
The sad thing is I only took a couple pictures. So you'll see them in a few months when we develop the film(stone age).
2 things came from the reunion:: 1- Mohawks rule! 2- Bruce kicks ass at capture the flag!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home