Mindy Smith
So I've found this artist,Mindy Smith. She's a Folk/contemporary singer/songwriter.
Her Album "One moment more" is Fantastic!
On it is a song "One moment more", mmm,mmmm GOOOD. It's GOOD!
If you like Eva Cassidy,you'll like her. I barrowed it from the library and then burned the best songs off the album,which were about 10 songs. Pretty much all good.
I recomend it highly. If she was good looking I'd find pictures to post. But theres really only one that doesn't look bad.
So I've found this artist,Mindy Smith. She's a Folk/contemporary singer/songwriter.
Her Album "One moment more" is Fantastic!
On it is a song "One moment more", mmm,mmmm GOOOD. It's GOOD!
If you like Eva Cassidy,you'll like her. I barrowed it from the library and then burned the best songs off the album,which were about 10 songs. Pretty much all good.
I recomend it highly. If she was good looking I'd find pictures to post. But theres really only one that doesn't look bad.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home