Katrina you rock, again!
You actually know who Jaina Solo is. Have you read any(post Jedi) books? Has anyone?
Star Wars are among the ONLY books I've read,yea thats sad. But damn good stuff, gor a geek I mean,yea thats me.
When it comes to Star Wars I have you ALL beat on being the biggest geek. Don't even try to compare. Of course I do NOT do the "role playing" games. But I do own a Jedi Robe!
If your a SCI-FI fan you'll love this folks!
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/avp/trailer/medium.html
Oh yeah, Bring it on!!!
You actually know who Jaina Solo is. Have you read any(post Jedi) books? Has anyone?
Star Wars are among the ONLY books I've read,yea thats sad. But damn good stuff, gor a geek I mean,yea thats me.
When it comes to Star Wars I have you ALL beat on being the biggest geek. Don't even try to compare. Of course I do NOT do the "role playing" games. But I do own a Jedi Robe!
If your a SCI-FI fan you'll love this folks!
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/avp/trailer/medium.html
Oh yeah, Bring it on!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home