OK ,its GEEK mode again.
Here are some links to cool stuff: Video game trailers and such
Republic Commando X-BOX(also a book comming out)http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swrepubliccommando/
Battlefront (PS2, I'm gettin' this)
"http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefront/
KOTOR II "SithLords" (X-Box/PC)
http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/
No trailer for that one yet.
I don't own many video games,maybe 3-4. Republic Commando makes me wanna buy an xbox. It takes place during the Clone Wars. An elite squad of Clonetroopers or something. It ties in with EP3. Even has General Grievous in it.
Battle Front is like Bounty Hunter except you can be like 50 different people and fly ships too,plus play levels from all episodes (EP3 excluded).
For you not geeks,here is a fun link.
http://home.mn.rr.com/t1camp1/Focus.swf
Here are some links to cool stuff: Video game trailers and such
Republic Commando X-BOX(also a book comming out)http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swrepubliccommando/
Battlefront (PS2, I'm gettin' this)
"http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefront/
KOTOR II "SithLords" (X-Box/PC)
http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/
No trailer for that one yet.
I don't own many video games,maybe 3-4. Republic Commando makes me wanna buy an xbox. It takes place during the Clone Wars. An elite squad of Clonetroopers or something. It ties in with EP3. Even has General Grievous in it.
Battle Front is like Bounty Hunter except you can be like 50 different people and fly ships too,plus play levels from all episodes (EP3 excluded).
For you not geeks,here is a fun link.
http://home.mn.rr.com/t1camp1/Focus.swf


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home