Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Is Science a scam?
Don't get me wrong. I believe in science and progress. I love Sci-Fi. But theres some crap I think they put out there,thats SOOOOOO out there, its back in.
1. Computers-Its no secret I'm an idiot when it comes to them. But if you take apart any electronics and see ALL the circitry. Sure some of it actually has a function,but how do WE as the public know what all those little things do,if anything. Maybe they just put that stuff in there to look smart?
2. Cloning-Episode 2 was cool and all,but can they really do it?
Sure they bring out a sheep and say,"We cloned it." Hell, it looks like any other sheep. How do WE as the public know. "check out that earth worm,it was cloned." Look at Mary-Kate,we cloned her from Ashley. See they make shit up all the time. When they actually produce 2 people "excactly" the same then sure thier cloners.
3. Black holes/ light years(shit in space)- Scientists say with "hubble" they've discovered a black hole about 600 million light years away. Me-"Bullshit"!
Heres the definition of a "black hole":
A.- a hypothetical celestial object with a gravitational field so strong that light cannot escape from it which is believed to be created in the collapse of a very massive star
B.-something that consumes a resource continually : an empty space : VOID

OK -first, how do they know and measure what a light year is? Is there a dude on the other side of the universe with a flash light blinking it on and off? And another guy writing down how long it took him to see the light? They made up "lightyear" and us as the public believe them because thier scientist.
Second in the definition of a black hole light would be "eatin'" up by this hole. Therefore you can't see it,its an empty space. By the definition you couldn't see one,let alone measure the light year distance.

Maybe I'm fried. Maybe I'm an idiot cause I missed something in school. But I'm sure theres all kinds of scientific theories that could be shot down. And thats it too. 90% of science is all THEORETICAL anyways. And we pay these guys the big bucks to think shit up?
Dude, I could do that. I would even charge you as much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home