Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Monday, October 13, 2003

Death becomes us!

Jace and Erica are on the death thing. Man thats a crazy subject. "Dyin' is a part of life"-Forrest Gump. Personally I'm terrified of it. I shouldn't be cause religion tells me different. And thats all comforting, other wise what the hell are we doin' here in the first place? But I wear my seat belt all the time, I don't smoke or drink,or have sex with bad blood, just to be on the safe side.

Religion helps alot. I'm not a follower to the letter, borderline hypocrit actually. Basically I go to church so my kids will go. I want them to have values and morals that the church can provide. But I don't like going cause I feel guilty about not doing enuff. So I'm in the "gray" area.

But yeah, I don't want to die yet. I don't want any of YOU to die. If I do, I'm comforted knowing I wont spend eternity in hell,but I also wont be in "heaven" either.

Any bets on Kansas City?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home