Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Saturday, October 11, 2003

I sure hope I don't lose my job or something. This getting a house and moving sux. Since being married we've moved 5 times in 7 years. This will be # 6. And hopefully The last for a long while. I'd hate to have to move back into a white trash,bean infested,lacookarotchya apartment. And if I bring roaches with me I'm comming back with I.N.S and kickin' some ass.

I hope our house is big enuff cause we got alot of crap. Theres always hang ups too. We having a little trouble getting final inspection,and closing done. But Saturday is the day no matter what. We've reserved the truck and the 3 foot sub to feed everyone.

I sure wish I made more so I could get my basement finished, get dish network, and DSL. It would be cool to have ALL kinds of new stuff. But I'm retarded and have to appreciate what I got.
Tax return this next year will be spent on basement and back yard supplys. I have to do most stuff by myself. So of course it will get screwed up.

Too many changes happening for this guy. Work got re-structured, moving, new baby in 2 months. A nervous breakdown isn't covered under insurance I think.

Anyway, Its getting hard to not get excited 'bout episode 3. I' haven't been losing sleep over it yet, but still checking everything out all the time. I think cause I've been reading the "Clone Wars" continuing saga on comics. More of a payment means less toys too,son of a bitch!

Good lord I just wrote a bunch of crap. This is what makes people not read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home