Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Friday, November 09, 2007

Send the pain below

So I had this blog I started writing, I erased it. I know I told myself I wouldn't do that. If theres a reason your posting it here, then theres a reason. But it was just turning out bad. It was mostly about someone, and I'm not like that.
I'll sum it up, there are things this person does that frustrates me.
JC posted over at MS a blog about anger, and doing something happy. He does that to me time to time. I wake up, I feel bad, tired whatever. I read something from him and it goes away, or makes me re-think things. Bastard!!!
Why do we get angry, why do we let it control or dominate us? Maybe its just me.
I get in these funks. Sometimes I'm normal, complacient, let things roll off my back, you know-live with it. Nothing I can do will change the situation. So you just live with it, make the best as they say.
Then there are sometimes that no one can do right. I'm bottled up, I push it down, I keep it at bay. Then times, I fear I might do something, something bad. From anything to a loud curse,a derogitory remark, to something drastic and frieghtning as physical punishment.
Anyway, thats all I have to say about that. Thanks Jace, Vanilla Coke makes me happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home