Frank 'n' Beans!
Good to see Frank home and doing well. Props to Tom for being there!
Shit like that worries me. We're all mortal,exceptable to everything. I myself am a great canidate for some sort of bowl or digestive cancer. I'm supposed to be screened every 5 years, its past due. I had some things removed from my colon about 6 years ago in Logan (I touch a nurses boob when she was trying to drug me and got away with it).
It also makes me nervous because I don't have insurance anymore. We're trying to get the kids on a government plan,plus the birth of the new one.
Insurance is offered but can't afford it. Of course can't afford not too.
I always say,"Oh nothing will happen." Thats why there called accidents, not "on purposes".
I guess we'll see. I have a funny picture to share that goes along with life's ironic misfortune.
Pot of Gold and the end of the rainbow!
Good to see Frank home and doing well. Props to Tom for being there!
Shit like that worries me. We're all mortal,exceptable to everything. I myself am a great canidate for some sort of bowl or digestive cancer. I'm supposed to be screened every 5 years, its past due. I had some things removed from my colon about 6 years ago in Logan (I touch a nurses boob when she was trying to drug me and got away with it).
It also makes me nervous because I don't have insurance anymore. We're trying to get the kids on a government plan,plus the birth of the new one.
Insurance is offered but can't afford it. Of course can't afford not too.
I always say,"Oh nothing will happen." Thats why there called accidents, not "on purposes".
I guess we'll see. I have a funny picture to share that goes along with life's ironic misfortune.
Pot of Gold and the end of the rainbow!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home